Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

LEGEND

David Firth YOU are a legend my man, a true legend.

Bush And Blair Bush And Blair

Good Humour & Original Style

Well embarking on learning flash is an exciting but complicated adventure and when one choses to choose Bush & Blair as their subject matter one expects to get a lot of varied comptition from such a contraversial yet popular subject. This film has excelent humour in the choice of voices, in the choice of music for the "wrong tape" and unlike me remains refreshingly politically unbias. A credit to this genre and a strong contender all round. Only elements lacking are violence and sex... ahhh how the male mind never ceases to amaze me.

Best Regards

Emoticons

The British Wit The British Wit

Bloody Good Show!!

This is an original, never before have I viewed such a comical and stylish movie by the means of poor animation and repeated sound effects. The British judge does not sound British but this matters not for the fact of the matter is the incompotence and stupidity of the house indicates it can only be a British legal system lead by my own blood stained Prime Minister. I think this movie deserves more recognision and I will endevour to promote it's success to my comrades.

"Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!!"

EricSullivan responds:

We weren't really aiming for anything accurate. We just wanted to do something that was pretty damn stupid and funny at the same time.

I guess we succeded.

a wrestling a wrestling

Gives Wrestling A Bad Name

Come on this was a joke right, tell me it was a joke ok the first time but that music and the style is very poortry harder my friend.