Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

LEGEND

David Firth YOU are a legend my man, a true legend.

Bush And Blair Bush And Blair

Good Humour & Original Style

Well embarking on learning flash is an exciting but complicated adventure and when one choses to choose Bush & Blair as their subject matter one expects to get a lot of varied comptition from such a contraversial yet popular subject. This film has excelent humour in the choice of voices, in the choice of music for the "wrong tape" and unlike me remains refreshingly politically unbias. A credit to this genre and a strong contender all round. Only elements lacking are violence and sex... ahhh how the male mind never ceases to amaze me.

Best Regards

Emoticons

The British Wit The British Wit

Bloody Good Show!!

This is an original, never before have I viewed such a comical and stylish movie by the means of poor animation and repeated sound effects. The British judge does not sound British but this matters not for the fact of the matter is the incompotence and stupidity of the house indicates it can only be a British legal system lead by my own blood stained Prime Minister. I think this movie deserves more recognision and I will endevour to promote it's success to my comrades.

"Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!!"

EricSullivan responds:

We weren't really aiming for anything accurate. We just wanted to do something that was pretty damn stupid and funny at the same time.

I guess we succeded.

tastes like chicken tastes like chicken

Cor Blimey, Fucking Great!!

That was one of the best damn movies I'v ever seen, so true. But you really should work on Stevie's accent lol, I thought the picture of Jacko in the background at his house was great. You rock baby, yeah.

TheOtherTruth responds:

Thank you for your review.

As a yank, I lack the capacity to do a good British or Australian accent (but I am trying). ;)

I am looking to possibly do something soon with a British accent. It scares me to think how badly I might butcher it!

At any rate, I am glad that you liked the movie and I hope to be making more of this shorter type of movie format in the future.

Thanks again!

TOT

Mr. Ambiguous Mr. Ambiguous

Series?

This cartoon fucking rocks, a series would make me cum. Hey wait a minute... I fucking have highlights! SHIT!!

8mm project: Me 8mm project: Me

Refreshing

I stumbled across this movie by accident. I am a graphic design student, and this work in my opinion is quite beautiful. The use of the old style cinematic view contrasted with the music (which was chosen to perfection) indicates to me this young man has a lot of talent as an artist and an expressive individual. I only wish more people would submit art like this to thin out the oh so common hideously violent animation or killfest game. Thanks for this, you have made my morning by letting me look into your past. Excelent.

Nuts To You Nuts To You

Increase Your Medication

I'm sorry but that squirrel with the glasses fucking rocks. Foamy is it? He should be fucking like the main character, I love that thing. Where can I buy one? Pop pop pop, and increased medication for all.

...your all fucking nuts

Soft Outer Crust Ep#12 Soft Outer Crust Ep#12

God Bless You David T. Teatro

I previously saw a similar movie from the same series no doubt, the one with the bird that kills everybody "Your going to kill people aren't you?" ... and I found that hilarious ... but this, this was God like! The humour the violence I loved it ... it really made me laugh I admire Fucksociety on a new scale you inspire me to make movies of my own! ... If I knew how to fucking make them. An old man giving head to some horney teenage guy ... life doesn't get much better than that.

DFL!: King Prawn DFL!: King Prawn

This Sequel Does Not Compare To The Original

Although I am glad to see that DFL has decided to improve the violence fator slightly and the graphics have remained constantly impressive it is a shame that the storyline is not as humourous as the original "beer chicken" episode. I am still pleased that DFL has continued producing these awsome cartoons but I hope that the next one is an improvement to the current cartoon. Keep working hard 8legged entertainment this time try working more on the plot rather than the meal at hand (tenticle) hahaha! I kill me.

Deep Fried, Live! Deep Fried, Live!

Very Proffesional, Quite Funny As Well

This was a great film in which you had a slight oppertunity to interact with the Octopus guy, good cartoon graphics (very proffesional) and also damn funny. I don't recoomend you go to the links provided but it is still one hell of a short movie. It was highly enjoyable so I reccomend a 4 on the voting scale of course that is just a recommendation but I'm a super guy so humour me guys. By the way if you like violence it kind of lacks that element ... sorry!