View Profile Emoticons

9 Movie Reviews

LEGEND

David Firth YOU are a legend my man, a true legend.

Bloody Good Show!!

This is an original, never before have I viewed such a comical and stylish movie by the means of poor animation and repeated sound effects. The British judge does not sound British but this matters not for the fact of the matter is the incompotence and stupidity of the house indicates it can only be a British legal system lead by my own blood stained Prime Minister. I think this movie deserves more recognision and I will endevour to promote it's success to my comrades.

"Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!!"

EricSullivan responds:

We weren't really aiming for anything accurate. We just wanted to do something that was pretty damn stupid and funny at the same time.

I guess we succeded.

Cor Blimey, Fucking Great!!

That was one of the best damn movies I'v ever seen, so true. But you really should work on Stevie's accent lol, I thought the picture of Jacko in the background at his house was great. You rock baby, yeah.

TheOtherTruth responds:

Thank you for your review.

As a yank, I lack the capacity to do a good British or Australian accent (but I am trying). ;)

I am looking to possibly do something soon with a British accent. It scares me to think how badly I might butcher it!

At any rate, I am glad that you liked the movie and I hope to be making more of this shorter type of movie format in the future.

Thanks again!

TOT

1 Game Review

Gives Wrestling A Bad Name

Come on this was a joke right, tell me it was a joke ok the first time but that music and the style is very poortry harder my friend.

Live for the future tommorow & the present today.

33, Male